Sunday, August 7, 2011

blog questionnaire

Name: Ida Gabriella Magdalena Larsson
Born:
In Falun, Sweden.
Places you lived:
Falun, Gothenburg, Linköping, Sälen, Newcastle, Hong Kong, Malta,
Special features in your personality: I laugh really loud all the time, at everything, at nothing.

Your mom´s best qualities: That she is funny and is easy to talk to. Always happy with a big heart. I also love the fact that she loves suprising me.
Your dad´s best qualities: He is always there to help if you need him to, is really smart and marches to his own drum.

When were you last outside?

Just a few minutes ago. Imane and I went out to eat some hung over food.

If you were on death rowe and had to decided one last meal, what would it be?
Swedish cheese sandwiches! With orange/apple juice.

If your life was a move, what genre would it be?
I think it would be like a romanic comedy, without Prince charming sweaping me away. There would be drama (since Im drama central) and you know the "a girl is new in town"-concept going on.

What would critics think about it?
The critics would probably say that it was too easygoing and mainstream, but I would have hardcore fans, like the people who worship sex and the city. I think the fans name would be Gabihards.

On a scale 1-10, how happy are you with your life?: 8


Why are you single?

Three reasons:
1. My restless soul, which makes me very egoistic in the sence that I go up and move, anywhere at anytime. I mean, I dont want anyone following me around the world, and I dont want to feel like Im leaving someone behind when I move to Malta or wherever.
2. I freaking love being single, you can do anything ( and anyone) you want, whenever you want!
3. I have not met Jose yet.

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?

Actually, today Im wearing my golden eurovision song contest- dress that my faboulous friend Hanna bought me after I sadly had relized that I didnt own any bling bling clothes.
What's currently bothering you?

Just the fact that I start work at 7 tomorrow, and it is already 23.00. Dear God, why wont you let me sleep in? And also, this freaking heat. I know that when you are swedish you are not supposed to complain when the weather is nice, but seriously, this heat is killing me. I look like I had a bath in sweat and I feel even worse.

What do you currently hear?

Im having this song on repeat:



When was the last time you had your hair cut?

Before Hong Kong, I didnt dare to get my hair cut, in HK after I saw Pierre´s pineapple haircut:

What are you doing today?

Right now, Im just gonna go to sleep, otherwise I have just been chilling, skyping with friends and watching a movie.

When is your Birthday?

19 July. This year I turned the big 25 and spent it with my lovely friend Anna in Uppsala.

The way to win your heart?

Be funny, but not funnier than me. Be smart in the way that you can make fun of yourself and respect yourself enough to not be cruel to people. To be named Jose Gloppestad is also a safe bet.

What are you going​ to do this weeke​nd?

Well, this weekend just passed. I did some sightseeing with one of my flatmates, went to the beach, and then went out in Pachville, which apparently is the place to be if you´re in Malta. It was also the place to be if you´re 15. I was like the oldest person there, but at least I was allowed to drink alcohol. WHOP WHOP!

Were you happy when you woke up today?

Happy, but mostly sweaty.

Have you ever crawled through a window?

Haha, yes! One time I was so borred during class, that I jumped out from a window. True story. I got an A in that class.

What do you do when you're stressed out?

I do my "fast walk". I am a firm believer that when you walk, you should relax and enjoy your surrondings, or if you want to get there fast, run. I hate people who walk like they are about to miss the bus all the time. But when Im stressed out, my tiny midget legs goes faster than they are supposed to. This just makes me freak out more, so it is not recommended as a solution to any stress related problems.

Do you open up to people easily?

Yes and I always tell them the strangest things. Like when I met this guy Andreas the first time and I told him I was "a christian schooled game-leader who didnt apprieciate sex games".

What was the first thing you thought this morning?

"WHY IS IT SO FREAKING HOT IN THIS ROOM?!"

Where is the person you like right now?

Not in Malta.

What was the first thing you did this morning?

Had a shower. Then I had a pizza race with Fredrik Sjöholm.

Do you care of what people think of you?

Well, no. Ofcourse I dont like it when people say bad things about me, but I like myself and I think that´s the most important thing.

Do you miss someo​ne?

Yeah. I miss the HK-pps. I never though I would say this, but I miss going down to Festival walk, trying to figure out what to eat. And I miss my gothenburg friends, just having a beer at the Queen. And Linnea and my sister and the rest of my family. And Malin, that goes wihout saying. Haha apparently, I miss the whole world!

Is there a person of the opposite sex that means a lot to you?

Yes.

If you could go back in time and change something would you?

Well, I think it is a bit late for that now, but I might not have moved to Linköping, when my course was taken place in another city 40 minutes away from there. Who the fuck moves to the wrong city by mistake?

Is it hard for you to get over someone?

Hm. Yes. Well I like to analyze things, and sometimes that takes a while (you know, my brain activity is not as fast as my legs when Im stressed).

Does anyone hate you for no reason?

One of my best and dearest friends Jasmin, hated me for 6 months just because I laughed so loud the first day at University.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with the letter P?

I dont kiss and tell.

Ever been in love?

Yes.

Are you wearing make-up?

Haha, just the left overs from yesterday. This going to bed a bit drunk and then waking up with make up all over your face-thing is freaking hot!

Last time you saw fireworks, with who & where?

Tonight, you know Malta is the place of fireworks. Tomorrow I will tell you why!

2 comments:

Video Zeum said...

Interessanti websajt. Żomm blogging!

linnea said...

åååh gabbi. jag är så glad att du börjat blogga mycket igen. du är så rolig!!!