Thursday, August 18, 2011

What if - day 2

Day 2 : what If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?

Hm, first I thought I would answer that I would do everything in life that I enjoy the most, but then I relized, that it might not be suitable to do that. Like sleeping in, not really a good idea when time is precious. So, first of all, I would not sleep at all. Im seing myself, sitting in my room back in Falun, watching the sunrise, writting funny letters to everyone I love. I would have the biggest breakfast ever (especially plenty of swedish cheese sandwiches) with some of my closest friends gathered. After that I would go for a walk with my mum and talk about nothing and everything. Then I would rent a motorbike, cruize around for a bit and then come home and play some piano and eat some more cheese sandwiches.

I imagine the rest of the day being like a great wedding party. I would gather all my friends and family, wear an awesome white dress and then let everyone know how much I love them, by making cheesy speaches. I would get a bit drunk, not because I love it SO SO much, but because, I think that is how I would cope with the fact that I was about to die. And I would sing kareoke, and dance.

And then, two minutes before I die, I would write my last facebook status update:

Why did the mushroom go to the party?
- Because he was a funguy.

The End.

No comments: