Thursday, August 25, 2011

What if - day 5

Day 5 : what If you could ask God any one question, what would it be?

Actually, I dont think I would ask anything, because if I was given the chance to ask God anything, that would mean that he exists. So I would already know that. Also, I wouldnt like to know any of the answers to the "big questions", or what would happen in the future or how I would die. I think that the most amazing thing about being alive is that you can N E V E R know what´s going to happen. If I knew that, then my life probably would be a bit more boring (and obviously predictable) and I would not learn or experience what I need to learn and experience. Even though I would like to ask "Donde esta José?", the thrill of finding him would be lost.

But at the same time, it would be bad to waste such an opportunity. So I would probably ask if Elvis andTupac was still alive, and had like a secret society, where they planned different actions to "half reveal" themselves.

Scenario:
Elvis:
Today, Im going to call into a radio show and say that Im Elvis!
Tupac:
Ha! That is nothing! Im going to realese yet another single, that "someone" just found!
Big Foot:
Oh, you guys are amateurs! I will go out for a walk in the forest and see if someone can take a blury picture of me.

Oh lord, I hope he answers yes!

No comments: