Friday, August 26, 2011

What if - day 6

Day 6 : what If you could be another person for a day, who would you be?

There are always things that you wished that you had and people who has it, like money ( do I want to be Bill Gates), beauty (or Heidi Klum), Fame (maybe Brad Pitt), knowledge ( like Steven Hawking) or awesome humor ( like Eddie Izzard). But no, I dont want to be anyone of them. I think Im pretty awesome, so I wouldnt like to be anyone else because of any of those factors. I would however like some power. No, I dont want to be Obama, but I would like to be Kim Jong Il.


It is not because I like to look at things that much (http://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/) but would it not be awesome to be him, give up his power and freaking liberalize this country once and for all?

No, I dont believe in all the glory of capitalism, but I most definitly believe in that more than the horrors of autocracy. Yes, there are obviously a group of horrible dictators that are just as bad. But at least, this also combines one of my oldest dreams of going to North Korea.

So it is like a win/win situation for everyone, except maybe for Kim Jong - Il...


No comments: