Friday, August 26, 2011

Picture challenge - day 6


Day 06 - a picture of a hard time in your life you overcame


On a regular friday in HK, Annika and I was supposed to go to Macao with some friends. When the alarm bell rang, we realized that we, because of the previous night in LKF maybe enjoyed the free alcohol a bit too much, could not move an inch. Instead, we decided to sleep in for a bit and meet up with them later on. We did somehow manage to get to Macao, but we got lost. And spent 2 hours on a bus. And then 1 more hour looking for a map, until we ended up at the same place we started from. After maybe 4 really hung over hours, we found our friends and then Christer took us to a pizza place. The first part of the day was a really hard time in my life, but I overcame it with a little help from one of my best friends - cheese.

Annika and I, in Macao. Also, I would like to wish her happy birthday! So happy birthday Annika!

No comments: