Friday, August 26, 2011

The teenage years



Malin and I were once again talking about embarassing things and obviously we started talking about our teenage years and what we wrote in our diaries. I recollect specifically one submission.

When I was younger, I used to hang out with my cousins quite alot. Often, their cousins (which Im not related to, VERY IMPORTANT POINT TO THIS STORY) was with us as well.
The summer I turned 13 I was madly in love with my cousins cousin ( ONCE AGAIN; WE WERE NOT RELATED, THIS IS NOT AN INCEST STORY!) which we can call Erik.

From the diary (well sort of, since I dont have it with me in Malta, but this is how I remember it):
" We were going out for a swim, but I didnt have any swim wear. I borrowed someone elses, and I have to say, my boobs looked great in them! They were very big! As we came to the beach, my youngest cousin asked Erik if he wanted to be my boyfriend. He took a glance at my breasts and said "Yes". I dont know why, but I chickened out and screamed to his face: I WAS JUST JOKING! You know, before he could say that to me!"
Sadly, after this summer, we started a new school, and he became one of the cool ones, and I was obviously the geek and outcast.He ignnored the fact that he even knew me and my little teenage heart was forever broken. I didnt speak with him, he didnt look at my boobies UNTIL! I met him in a pub a couple of years ago.

He came up to me, with quite a flirty smile on his face and said:
- Hey, didnt you used to be my girlfriend when we were younger?
I stared at him, this now probably nice boy that had treated my teenage self so bad! I answered:
- No, that was just a joke.

And that, my friends, is what we call TEENAGE REVENGE! Booya! (also, we call it close-to-incest-experience).
The boy in this picture has nothing to do with this story, but this is taken when I was 17 years old.

1 comment:

BlondinFeffe: said...

Jag är glad att du la in en disclaimer under bilden. Folk skulle ju kunna få för sig att vi är släkt :)