Saturday, August 20, 2011

The french loooove

We have many different nations represented at my work, but everybody sits in seperate areas (the swedes are in one, the french are in another and so on). The only time you actually meet someone who is not swedish is when you are in the lunch room. I have checked out this guy from the french team, and for some reason e is always in the lunch room when Im there. (OBVIOUSLY because he wants to be close to me, not that we are on the same lunch schedule or anything like that).

I have tried this Hello-onliner that is obviously the "thing" in Malta. I dont know if I pronounce it right or if Im just have not mastered the tone, but this pick up line is without success! Dont get me wrong, he says hello back, but the conversation stops there. I thought that he might not be interested in my wonderful companionship, until I realised that the most believable scenario is that he doesnt speak english, only french! (OBVIOUSLY, why would he not like my wonderful companionship?).

And that is a problem, the only thing I know in french, thanks to DeliPierre, is

"Montrer ma bit pour la popcorn" = OBS! Grandma, dont read the translation:
Show me your cock and you will get popcorn.

So to get to know this guy better I have two options:
- Learn some more french.
- Or say the things I know.

I think that the last option is the most obtainable one, so my plan is, next time I see him, I will use this line, trying to look like I dont know what it means.

Scenario:

Gabbis: Hello!
hot french guy: Hello!
Gabbis: Montrer ma bit pour la popcorn? (Point at the coffee cup, pretend that Im asking him if he wants coffee)
hot french guy: Que?
Gabbis: Montrer ma bit pour la popcorn? (Asking him how his day was)

I think this plan is safe as fuck! Save the date people, save the date!

No comments: