Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Romantic sunsets

The god Lord knows that Im not a romantic person at all. My body kind of chrinches when I hear about long walks on the beach, candle light dinners and writting love letters. I cant deal with the couples who just have to declare their eternal love for eachother all_the_time in the cheesiest ways possible.

Maybe that is why my romantic sunset experiences has not been that traditional. For one, it was not with the looooove of my life, it was with a 19-year old that I always call PP (and when we told people what Pierres nick name was, the seriously told him where the bath room was at). And also, the watching of the sunsets didnt go like planned. Both them were in Cambodia, and the other day I got reminded of this little memory and decided to write to Pierre about it:

Gabbis remenice:
A memory that came to mind:

Once upon a time BB and PP were in Phnom Phen and read in the guide book about this really romantic place next to the riverside. They went there just before the sunset, very very happy, looking forward to some beautiful scenary. The ended up next to the city dump, in like the poorest neighbourhood in Cambodia. At least they didnt get robbed.

And they live happily ever after. The end.



Pierre answers:
A memory that came to my mind:We are seating on a temple in Siem Reap (the temple of death) and I really want to take a shit. No paper, nothing! Nothing but my guidebook about south east Asia... If you're planning to have a lesbian trip to East Timor Gabbi, just buy another guide!!
I can see now why Pierre said that the only song that could describe or relation was Bad Romance.

No comments: