Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Im back from that mountain

To be honest, I have had the computer back for a while now, but so many things have been going on in Malta (like work, work, a little bit of alcohol, work, work, being lost etc. You get the picture). But after some complaining from my dearest friends I will start blogging again.

We start where we left off. I got the computer back after a week. During that week I went out for walks, read a lot, wrote a bit on my new project (since Im not a big blogger that needs to keep anything secret, my new project is a chick-lit) and went to sleep much earlier than usual.

So you can say that that week wasnt boring.

IT WAS WORSE! IT FREAKING SUCKED!

But now Im back, I watched all the jersey shore episodes I missed, even started to watch an even worse TV show called Jerseylicious. Yes.

And do you guys want to know the funny thing about that week from hell. There was no problems with my charger, there is just a radial clerance with my adapter.

No comments: