Monday, September 26, 2011

The Cure?


You might wonder why I am at wake at this hour. There are many reasons why I shouldnt be. For one, it is 2 o´clock at night. Another is the fact that I start working tomorrow at 7 and my alarm is set on 5.30. Also a good reason to be asleep right now is that I only slept 2 hours last night and are absolutly beat! Yes, all of those reasons are valid, but Im not asleep because I have a fucking acute ear infection!

And I have no pain killers at home.

So I googled ear infection  HELP ME LORD and found this website that said that you should put an onion in your ear. First I could only find a leek, but there was a fitting problem there.

So now, Im awake. With a garlic in my ear!



(Jag ser lite lökig ut)

Update 03:04 Now I have the tast of garlic in my mouth. Namnamnam.
Update 09:00 Just to clarify, the garlic taste in my mouth came through my ear, I didnt eat it afterwards! Also, I have been at work now for 2 hours and still no one has said anything about the garlic smell from my ear. But at the same time, no one wants to sit next to me...
Update 12:28 Now Im high on Latvian drugs at work. WIIIIHII!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hahaha, ja vitlöken kanske får din smärta att försvinna. Kan vi ju hoppas iaf. Gå och köp medicin i morgon, så kanske du kan sova ;)