Thursday, July 28, 2011

A story from Scotland

I have not even told you guys about my family vacation in Scotland! I went there with my grandma, my dad and my cousin. My Granma and I have been speaking about doing this trip for 10 years, so it was so much fun that we actually finally did it
.


We rented a car and just travelled around and stayed at different B&Bs. The Scottish landscape is amazing, but sometimes my grandma was a bit too fascinated about the things you could see in Scotland.

Grandma: Henrik! Henrik! (My dad) What kind of animal is T H A T?! (Yelling in a high pitch, excited voice).
We all looked around, and I almost stopped the car in an hault, because I would not want to miss the chance to see the Loch Ness monster.
My dad: It is a cow.
Grandma: Oh my first Scottish cow!


(More stories will come later on, because nothing creates stories like a family vacation)

2 comments:

Cajsa said...

Hallå! Är jag bortklippt från bilden på din header?!?

LINNEA said...

åh gaberiella (hihih) jag tycker du är roligast med! haru fresten läst hanapee? henne skulel du no gilal!