Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Malta: A new home

These last 6 days on Malta, Ive got lost about 600 times, but the great thing about Malta, is that I somehow always find my way back home. Today, after being lost for 1,5 hour, I found a new home.
Im going to live there with another girl, starting tomorrow. You guys want to see it? Okidoki, here it is:





And whop whop, look at this:
YES! This is my new home, and it is a 15-minute walk from where I work. Work is going good btw, the people I work with are so friendly, and the job actually seems quite interesting. And people call me an agent all _ the _ time.

So, life here in Malta, is yes, pretty fucking AMAZING!

4 comments:

Rebecka said...

ÄR DET KEVIN BORG JAG SKÅDAR PÅ DIN HEADER? USCH Å FY!

Rebecka said...

dock ett plus att du stympade av hans arm! :P

Gabriella said...

Hahaha jajamensan, ser du inte hur jag försöker paddla ifrån honom! Stympningen skedde under min korta tid i Sverige.

Elisabeth said...

Wow what an amazing apartment Gabbis! I'm totally jelaous! I hope to hear more from you and your amazing life of Malta (but please remember your dear home country sweden and get back here when you get bored of the sun and the heat..).

Best of luck and a BIG HUG! :)