Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sanya: Introduction

For some strange reason, I have promised to write the following blog posts about our trip in English. I therefore expect that this is going to be the moment when my blog becomes a big blog sensation - people from everywhere will follow my daily thoughts about Ping Pong and rice. If this does not happen, my next move will be to write in Chinese. You will find that my mandarin has improved so much during this trip that it can handle any type of language test.


Let me first introduce the brave group of retards that last Friday unsuspecting of what awaited them, was very excited about this trip. From the right: David - Also known as The Coon - Alina, Heather, Myself - aka mysterion and Little Pierre - aka DeliPierre and Annika behind the camera.

Let the epic story about the most awesome, most awful trip begin.

No comments: