Wednesday, December 28, 2011

On my way back to Malta

Im at arlanda airport waiting for my flight that leaves early tomorrow morning. All-in-all, this trip will take 25 hours, 7 of those I will spend in Hamburg waiting for my transit flight. Earlier tonight I called my sister Rebecka to say goodbye and  also while away some hours.

Rebecka: Oh I hate waiting. What will you do in Hamburg for 7 hours?
Me: I dont know, I downloaded some movies, but it is so hard to understand how long 7 hours are before you actually sit around and wait.
Rebecka: Yes, it is like when I was a kid. I really wanted to see this tv-show, but it started after 2 hours. So I asked dad how long two hours were. He said it was quite long, but not superlong. So I decided to sit and stare at a clock until the show started. Two hours felt like forever!
Me: You were the strangest kid! It is like the time when you saw some teasers for r another tv show and you sat up and waited and waited until you fell asleep!
Rebecka: Oh yes, that was the time I learned the diffrence between "coming soon" and "coming up next".

3 comments:

Rebecka said...

jäklar vilken gammal bild u rotade fram! hur gick det med de 7 timmarna då?

Gabriella said...

haha ja men den låg i min blogghistorik och därmed även den enda som det där långsamma arlanda-internet ville att jag skulle använda. Jag hittade även någon där vi lekte buffy!

jo det gick faktiskt över förväntan bra. jag sov två timmar, satt och kramade på min väska. Måste sett ut som ett mongo! sen åt jag lite, så det gick inte så stor nöd på mig faktiskt. Och nu är jag tillbaka på Maltis!

Linnea said...

yes! du har börjat igen!!!