Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Why you should never talk while being drunk.

Do you guys remember the french guy that Im stalking at work? The other day I learned his name - still have not learned any french though - but at least I can look at his profile pictures at facebook. Yesterday, some of my coworkers and I celebrated Swedens win and went out.

There I met some french guys and we soon realized that they work for the same company as me. After a while, the subjects of conversation started to run out, so I decided to tell them of my eternal love. Yes, I used that term "eternal love". I continued on describing how I had stalked him on facebook - that he is the BEST LOOKING GUY IN THE WORLD and that I would marry him in heartbeat. I also described our future together, with nights in the south of france - drinking wine and enjoying classical music etc etc. I seriously held a 15 minute monologue about "how awesome this guy is" - please remember that we only have said hello to eachother.

This morning, I realized what I had done - but figured that they probably would not remember this conversation since they were a bit drunk as well. I came to work, went in to the kitchen - and there he was - my eternal love. But instead of saying Hello - he looked petrifiyed and ran out of there as soon as he could.

So I guess I have to find another french love to adore - and probably keep quite about.

No comments: