Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ordinary (and very boring) blog update

Hola los gentos!

Sorry for the bad update, but my life is a bit crazy right now. I dont think I´ve slept since 1997 (actually, I took a nap about 5 hours ago, but this day has really felt quite retro). The last couple of days Dajana and I hanged out (until she sadly had to leave), Ive been working, eating fish, being a turist, drinking some random afternoon beers, got a promotion, and also; got rehired by my old job. So right now, my schedule is a bit hectic with a hysterical schedule:
05:30 Wake up.
06.10 Actually wakes up.
07.00 Start work
15.30 Finish work
15.30 - 16.00 Walk
16:00- 18:00 Free time aka buy food, cook food, eat food,watch Jersey Shore.
18:00 - 23.30 Work for my other job.
23.30 Brush teeth
00:30 Fall asleep while watching an episode of the Smurfs.

So basically, I do everything besides sleeping. This morning when my alarm went of I could not understand what the alarm wanted me to do. After snoozing for half an hour - I figured out it was a sect and that I should keep my eyes closed. 10 minutes before I was supposed to go work - I figured out that Eye of the Tiger  by Survivor (my alarm clock song) probably didnt want me to go all crazy religious, just wake up.

But on monday, I finally have my first day off in like 10 days. I promise to re-appear here then. For now, here is at least proof that Im alive!
Nam nam nam

No comments: