Saturday, February 18, 2012

Gabbis LOVES cheese


Everyone that has met me knows how much I love cheese. I have never thought of this to be a problem (since you know, cheese is God´s gift to mankind!) but recently something happened that made me think that I should look for some sort of cheese rehab.

The thing is, I have been really busy the last couple of weeks ( I got a promotion, Im now DA BAAAUZ!). And I havent really had time to cook any proper meals. But I wasnt sad about that, because next to my job, there is a shop where they sell the most lovely Feta Cheese. I could freaking marry this Feta Cheese!

Last friday, I was out in maltas fines club area when suddenly I heard someone screaming in my direction.
- HEEEEEEEEELLO! HEELLLLLLLLLLO! CHEESE GIRL! CHEESE GIRL!
I turn around, and there is the man who is always behind the counter  where I buy my cheese, waving at me with a big grin!

The shop assistant and I are now best friends....

No comments: